MNET 2NE1 TV Episode 6

Aug 5, 2009

I have been so depressed lately because TVAnt's MNET isn't working nor even any streaming sites at all so I am really, really happy for this uploader in YouTube. This person became my salvation. Watch the full episode in his/her channel.



I just hope that someone would sub this. It's been a while and there are no kind people who could sub the other videos 2NE1 such as their radio shows last July 30, 2009. I hope this time, someone would be kind enough to sub it. Today's episode was great and I guess we could see G-Dragon or Big Bang interaction with the girls on the next episode. I can't wait for it.

Credits to tjql0321 @ YouTube
Thank you so much!

blog comments powered by Disqus

My Monthly Quote

It's pointless to just envy other people's worlds.
I have to change my world myself.


- Sinichi Chiaki,
Nodame Cantabile

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP