2NE1 cuts on KJE's Chocolate (Aug 30, 2009)

Sep 28, 2009




cr: YGS21RoyalAceSubs

I love their performance here. They were really amazing. Their solo performances were really great. CL's rap was bad*ss, still she was amazing. Minji's dance moves was a killer especially during the interview part where she danced a bit there. I got goosebumps. Dara's 'get right' cover of J.Lo was surprising. She did a great cover too. Then Bom's 'crazy in love' cover of Beyonce made me crazily in love with her as well. I'm loving her stage presence, she's full of energy there.

The one who stole the spotlight during their interview, actually two of them, were Bom and Dara, IMO. Both of them were entertaining and I wish Bommie could have sang Mariah's Hero a bit more.

So there, I'm missing the girls already. I heard from soompi, thanks to kailie87, that our girls will be filming tomorrow (Sept 29. 2009) for the SBS Chuseok Special. The girls will be performing 'Let's go Party' and 'Fire'. How cool is that? I can't wait. Hope to see fan cams and photo spam tomorrow.

blog comments powered by Disqus

My Monthly Quote

It's pointless to just envy other people's worlds.
I have to change my world myself.


- Sinichi Chiaki,
Nodame Cantabile

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP