Fan Pics from SBS Chuseok Special (2NE1 and G-Dragon)

Sep 30, 2009


I warn you, this is going to give you some SPAZZ Attack!!













Look how the guy holding the mic or should I say the 'MC' there stares at Dara weirdly
then look at GD's way of looking at the guy, glares with angst. More like batting that
microphone his holding with. HAHA. Just a funny thought. LOL



and lastly, tan tenenen tenen!



cr: as tagged + 2NE1 Network + ygladies.com Hankooki + elavip @ ygsecret21 + Newsen

Line up for their performances

1. G-Dragon – Breath, 1 Year Station
2. G-Dragon&Dara – Hello
3. 2NE1 – Fire (Drum Remix)
4. 2NE1 – Let’s Go Party
5. Big Bang & 2NE1 – Last Farewell
6. Big Bang – How gee
7. Big Bang v. 2NE1 – Dance Battle


CR: 21evo

blog comments powered by Disqus

My Monthly Quote

It's pointless to just envy other people's worlds.
I have to change my world myself.


- Sinichi Chiaki,
Nodame Cantabile

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP