2NE1 - Goodbye Special Stage - In The Club

Sep 13, 2009


I was completely in awe when I was watching 2NE1’s last performance at Inkigayo. The stage was great, it literally designed as “the club” feel. I am much happier and satisfied with their outfits today compared with their ‘Pretty Boy’ performances. I was quite curious on how will they be able to perform “In the club” before and thought if there would be a choreography for that performance but surprisingly, they made an ingenious choreography with that song. I wasn’t really expecting it. It reminded me of Big Bang’s Taeyang – Only Look At Me.

All of the girls were stunning. I personally think Bom stole the spot at that performance. It was a good choice that she wasn’t given much choreography to fully deliver her vocals well. IMO, Bom and Minji’s vocals are the best for me. Although Dara cracked just a little bit there, she did an awesome performance nonetheless. It wasn’t much of a big deal at all. CL did an awesome performance again. Props to Dara for giving out undeniably beautiful and full of emotion projections. Especially in chorus parts where she's at the back, though she was behind, her facial expressions and projections will catch your eyes.

It’s sad that this will be the last performance we’ll see on the girls in this month. We will surely miss them but let’s stay tuned because we don’t know how they’re going to surprise us again with their comeback.

2NE1 hwaiting !

and Congratulations to G-Dragon for winning once again!

Credits to CodeMonmonSeason3 @ YouTube

blog comments powered by Disqus

My Monthly Quote

It's pointless to just envy other people's worlds.
I have to change my world myself.


- Sinichi Chiaki,
Nodame Cantabile

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP