2NE1 plays Sudden Attack

Sep 15, 2009



I’m a big fan of online/offline games myself. I’m quite a geek gamer though I’m a girl. Surprisingly, it’s not only me who’s fond of games, so does 2NE1.

2ne1, will appear as characters in "Sudden Attack' following suit after their sunbaes Big Bang who endorsed it earlier this year.

For those who are not familiar with sudden attack it's the #1 game in Korean Internet cafes. They will use 2ne1's looks and voice in the eye-catching game and will also use the song PRETTY BOY.

'Sudden Attack' which debuted in Korea in 2005 and it was then spread to the United States, Japan, China, Taiwan, Vietnam etc..
cr: kailie87 @ soompi

I’m not familiar with “Sudden Attack” but I’m an avid fan of Counterstrike. It seems to me that these two are relatively similar. Now that 2NE1 will have its own character in that game, then I think I’m going to have my favorite Counterstrike a new replacement.

2NE1「Sudden Attack」Voice Recoding Making Film



cr: taijizero @ YouTube

blog comments powered by Disqus

My Monthly Quote

It's pointless to just envy other people's worlds.
I have to change my world myself.


- Sinichi Chiaki,
Nodame Cantabile

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP