Sandara Park VS Seo In Young: Who rocked it better?

Sep 15, 2009



Though they are both celebrities of the same age, wearing the same top, they give off different feeling, singer Seo In Young of Jewelry and Sandara Park of 2NE1 spotted wearing the same top.


Netizens’ responses:

“What?…. they are of same age?”
“You must be kidding me, same age”
“Seo In Young looks way older”
“Sandara: InYoung ah!!! Annyeong!!!”
In Young: Who are you to talk to me casually!!!”
“Why so is because Seo In Young is veteran singer and Sandara is new singer”
“I thought Seo In Young is in her 30s”

My response:

Both In Young and Sandara looks beautiful but I have to say, Sandara rocked it better not only she looks way younger than In Young (no offense but Dara could really make the person next to her looks older than her that's because of her angelic baby face. kkk!) but her hairstyle and overall appearance makes it as a total win. Sandara looks fresher and In Young looks more comfortable. Maybe because the top fits her body well since Dara's a bit more thinner. :)

credit: sookyeong @ Kbites

blog comments powered by Disqus

My Monthly Quote

It's pointless to just envy other people's worlds.
I have to change my world myself.


- Sinichi Chiaki,
Nodame Cantabile

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP