2NE1 Dara - Me2day PHOTO updates! 09/10/22~23

Oct 23, 2009


Dara: “Ddiong~! I’m wearing Bom’s glasses!!!???? Do they look good? Oh oh oh~
Should I wear glasses?? But I don’t have any glasses…???”
**Looking so fine there, I bet your girls won't tease you that you
you look like an ahjumma anymore. lol.


Dara: In reality it was different… it took me a lot of courage to get this close.
I came closer and was singing ” please dont bite me~!”
As i approached, it went on me!! I was really astonished!
It has the same personality of its owner.
But i got the picture so im happy~ good night.^.^ pyong~!

**Oh my, I'm happy for you Dara. Thanks to GD Ga Ho, you've finally
overcome your fears with dogs. lol. Ga Ho got the same personality of
it's master. eh? Why can't you just say his name? You've done
this twice already. -__- and what made you say that too? (evil grin)



Dara
: Whats up! Long time no see! Sorry for hiding (an: not being around for the fans). I wont conceal myself again. lol .but there were some progress.. I dont get scared of dogs anymore. As a proof, I have taken a picture of the scary Gaho!! hahaha..tada~! yoohoo!

**Omo! Dara and Ga Ho <3 style="color: rgb(102, 0, 0); font-weight: bold;">Cr: Dara's Me2day + 21evo & aa-chan.net for translations

blog comments powered by Disqus

My Monthly Quote

It's pointless to just envy other people's worlds.
I have to change my world myself.


- Sinichi Chiaki,
Nodame Cantabile

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP