It's time to shine for 2NE1's Park Bom for her digital single

Oct 19, 2009


2NE1 member Park Bom started filming for a music video on the 18th in Seoul. She will be transforming into a solo singer.

YG Entertainment's spokesperson said "Park Bom will be releasing a digital single soon and will be meeting the fans."

Also, the spokesperson had said "Park bom is currently filming the music video, and the single will be released in November or December. The genre will be ballad, and she will not be doing activities for the album."

Meanwhile, another member, Sandara Park, who recently released digital single 'Kiss' has gathered great popularity.

Source: Asiae
Translation: cookieMuncher @ ygsecret21.com
Please keep credits intact

I'm very excited for this. I've been anticipating Bom's digital single the most. I love her soulful voice especially her 'Forever with you' featuring. Ballad songs would perfectly fit her voice, I've been dying to hear her sing that kind of genre so I'm really happy she'll be doing that on her digital solo. I also heard that Aimee's going to help 2NE1 especially Bom, so I think she'll be helping Bommie out with her MV since she's already filming it. Oh my, I really can't wait!

blog comments powered by Disqus

My Monthly Quote

It's pointless to just envy other people's worlds.
I have to change my world myself.


- Sinichi Chiaki,
Nodame Cantabile

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP