2NE1 Dara - Me2day PHOTO updates! 09/10/24

Oct 24, 2009

Dara: “Unexpectedly…I remembered the timewhen we first moved into our apartment..it was so fresh and new..we lived together in this new apartment when we started our ‘I Dont’ Care’ promotions..and recently, we’ve become very accustomed to our house! Recently, the members don’t say anything about the ‘big head’ picture…?We’re a real family^^v”

Dara: “Good morning!^.^ What’s this~?!? I got up earlier this refreshing morning pleasantly surprised! The members aren’t up yet~ I did it!? Just now, Bom staggered out of bed suddenly ‘kongkongkong’~ Baby Minji is lying in bed ‘dongdongdong~ I’m trying to find something to put in my mouth!!!?…”

cr: Dara's me2day + AA-Chan for translations

blog comments powered by Disqus

My Monthly Quote

It's pointless to just envy other people's worlds.
I have to change my world myself.


- Sinichi Chiaki,
Nodame Cantabile

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP