G-Dragon and Sandara Park's Louis Vuitton bracelets

Oct 27, 2009

Special thanks to jamielovestobang21 and MaLa from
Daragon's headquarter for sharing this ~ ♥

It has been spotted that G-Dragon and Sandara Park are into Louis Vuitton. I've found out that what they have on is the Louis Vuitton's Multicolore Koala Bracelet. Sandara Park's photos are from her pre-debut days or it was taken when she was still a trainee in YG Entertainment. Both of the pics from G-Dragon and Sandara Park aren't new by the way, I guess everyone knows about that, right? I'm not a fan of LV bracelets myself but I think I'd buy this kind of accessory. It seems like what Sandara Park has is a female version of what G-Dragon has. You can take a good look of it from the pictures below. It also has a white version, which I prefer better.




credits: thisnext.com & polyvore.com for the LV Bracelet images

blog comments powered by Disqus

My Monthly Quote

It's pointless to just envy other people's worlds.
I have to change my world myself.


- Sinichi Chiaki,
Nodame Cantabile

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP