2NE1 Dara - Me2day PHOTO updates! 09/11/10

Nov 10, 2009


Dara: A quick announcement! It started last night and continues.
Memorial gifts are being delivered to 2NE1’s house and we had to turn them over!
We need to know how many to choose ㅠㅠ Adverts! We tore open the presents quickly
and we didn’t eat our meal. We had a quick rehearsalㅋ Thank you so much!!!♥


I wonder if those gifts she's referring at are for her birthday.
Anyway, it's D-10! Two more days and it's D-Day already.
Dara's so random. I wonder where she is right now or where they're heading.


CREDITS:
Dara's Me2day + Translations: AA-Chan.net


blog comments powered by Disqus

My Monthly Quote

It's pointless to just envy other people's worlds.
I have to change my world myself.


- Sinichi Chiaki,
Nodame Cantabile

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP