2NE1 Dara - Me2day PHOTO updates! 09/11/5

Nov 6, 2009



Dara: “Last night.. suddenly I thought! When we debuted it was hard and we had to wear face packs, but these days it’s quite leisurely and it’s been a while since the members put on the packs together. We put them in the refrigerator for a while and they will soon be ready for you! And so…Ddoodoong!”



Dara: I want to go to sleep early..when I put it in the freezer for a while I had a thought… I started the series and time flew by! And then…I quickly took the packs out…it was a thin sheet of ice-_-ㅋㅋ Oh my god, it’s too cold!!! However, there’s no more..ㅠ



Dara: The young member took another of my good packs and put it on her face-_-ㅋ After I piut the pack on, I had had enough and wanted to take it off! Eye…brows…they’re frozen_-_ㅋㅋㅋㅋAigoo I’m sorry! I’m sorry unni!ㅋ I see your features have fallen down maknaeㅋ And yes it the pack was done safely without mishap!!!^.^V

cr: Dara's Me2day + AA-Chan for translations

blog comments powered by Disqus

My Monthly Quote

It's pointless to just envy other people's worlds.
I have to change my world myself.


- Sinichi Chiaki,
Nodame Cantabile

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP