2NE1 Dara - Me2day Updates! [Nov 21~22, 2009]

Nov 22, 2009

Dara: Dara's diary! We were at the broadcasting station today! I really liked seeing 2NE1!!!ㅠㅠ I ran to CL unni and requested a photo with her! I shook hands with CL! Yaho!!! Kkyak!! The actual person! CL is the best!^.^♥ I'm also a little sad because I didn't see Park unniㅠㅋ I’m Sandara Park fanㅋㅋㅋㅋ”
Dara: “Now in the waiting room!!! Soon, the MAMA award ceremony will start! Did you see the red carpet a little while ago?^^ Oh! Got to get ready quickly! Look forward to us! Do us a favor and cheer for us! This picture…is Gaho’s side??”
Dara: At 2NE Entertainment there’s a new artist who’ll go public for the first time! A male duo! Their team name is “Hopi/Good Blood” and their our friends and their styling is quite similar! Show them a lot of loveㅋㅋ

Dara: Soon the maknaes will take to the stage!!! I will temporarily freeze my current lifestyle and will become a staff member by wearing this necklace!!!^.^ I’m backstage! The Black Jacks are on the TV!!! Quickly!!!Kkyak!^.^

Meanwhile, watch the baddest maknae perform their single duo "Please don't go" for the second time.


cr: secret2ne1

CREDITS
Dara's Me2day + AA-Chan for translations

blog comments powered by Disqus

My Monthly Quote

It's pointless to just envy other people's worlds.
I have to change my world myself.


- Sinichi Chiaki,
Nodame Cantabile

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP