2NE1 Forum Signatures / Banners

Nov 20, 2009

He-llo everyone!

It seems like are our girls are quite busy today that Blackjacks are a bit silent lately. Since there aren't any updates today aside from CL and MJ's duet single "Please don't go" and Dara's me2day update where she uploaded a video which shows the preview of their Musical performance for this coming MAMA which will be held tomorrow.

Because I got bored and I'm pretty much ecstatic for tomorrow's event, I had a time to make some 2NE1 goodies today; 2NE1 signatures/banners! Yay! I'm not quite sure if it'll be 'goodies' for you guys though but whatever. I'll still share it with everyone. Hope you guys would like it!

Please do not hot link.










Please do not hot link.
and don't forget to credit me. :)
Kawen-chan @ Whimsical Being

blog comments powered by Disqus

My Monthly Quote

It's pointless to just envy other people's worlds.
I have to change my world myself.


- Sinichi Chiaki,
Nodame Cantabile

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP