2NE1 Musical Preview for MAMA

Nov 20, 2009


cr: weare2ne1


I guess it's all worth it to watch MAMA after all despite all the boycotting issues going on. 2NE1 will be performing I Don't Care Musical Version for tomorrow's MAMA event. But not only that, it seems like the girls will be able to perform their singles too such as Park Bom's "You and I", CL and Minji's "Please don't go" and surprisingly Dara's "Kiss" too.

Looks like we'll all anticipate for this BIG TIME! Now I can't wait no longer for tomorrow to come. I'm ecstatic just seeing the preview for their performance.

Apparently this video came from Dara's Me2day. She updated her me2day with this video saying "Wassup_!?^.^ Finally, it’s 2NE1!!! The musical awards are here!! Kya…ㅠHuzzah~ You’ll have to see it acted out live on stage to appreciate and enjoy it moreㅋㅋExpect?Expect? Then, will many of you have to come and see~?!↗Come on!^.^"

Meanwhile,

2NE1's magnaes Minji and CL just released their duet single "Please don't go" today and it has been topping #1 on the real time chart of Monkey3 already. Kudos to these two talented girls and Teddy's production for making yet another hit song.

CREDITS:
Dara's Me2day + AA-Chan for the translation

blog comments powered by Disqus

My Monthly Quote

It's pointless to just envy other people's worlds.
I have to change my world myself.


- Sinichi Chiaki,
Nodame Cantabile

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP