G-Dragon and Sandara Park [Daragon] Signatures

Nov 9, 2009

Hello!

It's been almost a month since I was away with my PC due to its illness. I am very much happy today that I have finally got my PC back with me. It deserves a big hug from me who misses my pc the most. Since I don't have any interesting to update. I'll just share to you guys some Daragon signatures. If you would like to use it, just save it and don't forget to credit me.

Eyes only for you






Don't steal her away from me...



These are old works of mine that I have just re-sized..





Please do not hotlink and don't forget to credit me
Kawen-chan @ WhimsicalBeing



blog comments powered by Disqus

My Monthly Quote

It's pointless to just envy other people's worlds.
I have to change my world myself.


- Sinichi Chiaki,
Nodame Cantabile

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP