2NE1 Dara - Me2day PHOTO updates! 09/11/09

Nov 9, 2009


Dara: Look at me go~!!! Kkk

Oh my. Dara looks so stunning.
She's so pretty with her curly hair and an apple head hairstyle ~ ♥
and where are you going? Probably to the airport or maybe in Japan? Lol. I kid.


Dara: Look, I’m breathing healthily~~~!!! ^.^

Good to know you're still healthy Dara~!
I'm sure someone would be happy to know that. ~.^


Dara: BEWARE COUPLES! Whether you play hide and seek with your bf/gf or run away from your bf/gf you should be careful! otherwise you will find yourself with your head and a "BANG" on the wall.

Have you tried doing that with your BF (cough) Jiyong (cough) Haha. I kid.


CREDITS:
Dara's me2day update + Translations: AA-Chan and ncly's friend Jin Seo

blog comments powered by Disqus

My Monthly Quote

It's pointless to just envy other people's worlds.
I have to change my world myself.


- Sinichi Chiaki,
Nodame Cantabile

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP