G-Dragon and Sandara Park's Balmain pants

Nov 17, 2009

Well, this isn't actually new since I found out about this way back but I just decided to share it here today. Anyway, G-Dragon and Sandara Park spotted wearing the Balmain tie-dyed biker denims.

Sandara Park wore this last August 29, 2009 during their performance at Music Bank and then later on at Mnet 20's Choice Awards. On the other hand, I first saw G-Dragon wearing his Balmain pants from Big Bang TV - Episode 8. Later on, he wore it again during his appearance at KJE's Chocolate last September 2, 2009 and also during the infamous surprise performance of Hello from G-Dragon and Sandara Park at the Global Gathering last September 20, 2009.

Balmain Jeans Spring 2009 Collection

These two basically wears almost the same / the same clothing and brand. I'll soon share some of it here whenever I have more time.

Special thanks to suedbee for the tips.

blog comments powered by Disqus

My Monthly Quote

It's pointless to just envy other people's worlds.
I have to change my world myself.


- Sinichi Chiaki,
Nodame Cantabile

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP