My PC is dead again...

Nov 30, 2009

He-llo everyone.

I'm going to be on hiatus for now since my PC just died three days ago. There will be no updates from now until I get my PC back. I'm not sure when will my PC be resurrected again. I don't have any dates yet but I'm sure maybe this week, my PC will be back healthy again.

Just a reminder for my fellow APPLERS, please take care of our thread. I'm just checking it whenever I'm in a cafe. Always welcome new members and give them a friendly reminders about the rules. Also, please tell them not to worry about not being on the list yet, I already know who to add so I'll just have to wait 'til my PC is back so I can add them on my pending list. About the Investigation Index, I cannot update it anymore since I cannot add more links to the updated page for the investigations. Just keep the investigations coming and I'll just add em all for the second thread. Thanks for keeping your faith alive for our couple. I may be just silent but I just want to let you guys know, I love you all! (I feel like I'm dying already, no?)

I'll see you soon. I'll promise to update as soon as I get back. I miss youuuuu..

blog comments powered by Disqus

My Monthly Quote

It's pointless to just envy other people's worlds.
I have to change my world myself.


- Sinichi Chiaki,
Nodame Cantabile

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP