TaeYang is envious of 2NE1 members’ Talents

Nov 18, 2009


Popular idol group, Big Bang’s TaeYang (born Dong Young-Bae) said that he envies the members of fellow YG idol group, 2NE1!

TaeYang said, “Each member of 2NE1 is uniquely talented, which is enviable.”

Big Bang, which is a member of YG Entertainment, introduced their juniors, girl group 2NE1, with the CF and MV for Cyon’s Lollipop phone. In an interview with “Sol,” for his song, “Wedding Dress,” he mentioned each of the 2NE1 members and praised each for their talents.

“I envy Park Bom and her unique and outstanding voice,” he said, “Especially in their song, I Don’t Care, her voice is distinct and unique, and the chorus part which she sang is really good. Park Bom’s voice is popular even before her debut with the group, and her voice here lends a youthful tone to the song.”

After Park Bom, the group’s leader, CL, and the group’s maknae, Minzy were also praised, saying, “CL’s rap skills, plus Minzy’s dancing skills makes a song have sensual power.”

“For live performances, I find that Park Sandara is funny and always has the best expressions,” he says of Dara, one of the group’s vocalists, “I get worried because she practices all night, but her hard work is worth it, because Dara’s expression on-stage, are the most wonderful.”

This year, TaeYang with the rest of Big Bang has been going back and forth from South Korea and Japan. Earlier this month, the group released their third Japanese single, “Let Me Hear Your Voice,” which topped the Oricon Daily Charts on the day of its release.

He later told about how he gets recognized in Japan already, “A lot of people in Japan recognize me when I walk down the streets. And always wearing my caps makes me more recognizable, I guess. We always have fun broadcasting in Japan. But because we are recognized already, we can’t go out as often as before. It has pros and cons really.”

Big Bang would be moving between the two countries to participate in award ceremonies. On the 21st, TaeYang and Big Bang leader, G-Dragon would participate in Mnet Asian Musc Awards, or MAMA, and 26 days later, would fly back to Japan for Nihon TV’s Best Hits Song Festival

Aww... YB's comments about the girls are love ~ ♥ He's just too sweet, no? It just really shows how close they are. YG Family love, baby! Now I can't wait for MAMA event to come. There are a lot of things to look forward to.


CREDITS:
AP Reuters, contributed by mimi@yna.co.kr/21evo.com
Translated by: Belle @ 21evo, aka knucklepink

blog comments powered by Disqus

My Monthly Quote

It's pointless to just envy other people's worlds.
I have to change my world myself.


- Sinichi Chiaki,
Nodame Cantabile

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP