2NE1 Dara - Me2day Updates! [Dec 2, 2009]

Dec 3, 2009

Dara: It’s TamTam’s friends!^^ These are TamTam puppets I received as presents from Bom and Minjiㅋ As soon as Bom saw the pink one, she said, “My choongchoongee!!!”. And Minji said, “Moongmoongee!”. Ah, I laughed so hard when Bom’s name made sense!ㅋㅋㅋ

Dara: But CL is already sleeping.. The light was on all night making it feel hot… This morning it’s really dryㅋ The bed coverㅋ There are some holes in it bbyong bbyong…ㅋ The burning smell shyong shyong~! Ah! Don’t worry! There’s no fireㅋㅋ And Dara’s nagging voice tells CL to get up and eat with the rest of the membersㅋ She can’t eat with us!!!ㅋ It’s pretty cute!ㅋ

Dara: Odd CL story! CL likes to read~ And like last night she was reading in her room but if she has a bright light, the members can’t sleepㅋ On the bottom bunk, she put a mini light so she could read… but!!! Dundun…

CREDITS
Dara's Me2day + AA-Chan for translations

blog comments powered by Disqus

My Monthly Quote

It's pointless to just envy other people's worlds.
I have to change my world myself.


- Sinichi Chiaki,
Nodame Cantabile

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP