Park Bom’s 40 expressions gives netizens a good laugh

Dec 3, 2009

A netizen recently posted up a photo made up of 40 expressions of 2NE1 member Park Bom online, and its has given many netizens a good laugh.


The expressions ranged from ‘blessed look’, ‘unhappy look’, ‘can’t take her mind off bread’ etc. Netizens said, “Park Bom is really cute”, “Thousand-expressions Park Bom” etc.

Go under the cut for the rest of the photos.

Article: tvDaily



The expressions:
  • Drinking water
  • Babbling
  • Awkward
  • Kiss kiss
  • >_<
  • Discovering the camera
  • Poised to attack
  • Attacking the camera
  • Father discipline
  • Smiley
  • Bitterness
  • Speechless
  • I want to blue jeans
  • I like that one
  • Unsatisfied
  • Blessed
  • Omma-st
  • Checking the condition
  • Washing
  • Park Bom fried chicken soup (?)
  • !
  • Unable to take her mind off bread
  • Smelly
  • Confessing yet another side of Dara
  • Don’t touch my health products
  • Where are my health products
  • Bom tori
  • No thanks
  • Uljjang angle
  • Pure Bom
  • Seriousness
  • Neat Bom
  • Doll-st
  • Why am I here
  • -_-+
  • ^ㅁ^
  • Ggap Bom
  • ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • Careless lipsync (can’t find the exact term for it)

Bommie is indeed cute with all these expressions. I remember Dara also had an article about this, I'll try to find it next time. Which expression of Bommie is your favorite here?

CREDITS: Sookyeong @ KBites

blog comments powered by Disqus

My Monthly Quote

It's pointless to just envy other people's worlds.
I have to change my world myself.


- Sinichi Chiaki,
Nodame Cantabile

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP