ETN Top 10 Best Looking Member of Idol Group

Dec 3, 2009


cr: Symbelmynevii


The video only shows the Top 5 to Top 1. 2NE1's Sandara Park ranks 5th for the Best Looking Member of Idol Group. How cool is that? Well, I wouldn't be surprised if she's included there. We all know she's really is beautiful and gorgeous, that netizens even call her 'Goddess' and that they would always make an article about her even to the smallest details. Big Bang's TOP even made it to the 9th place. He's a hottie himself, of course he should be included. And who wouldn't miss 2PM's NichKhun? I would be really surprised if he's not included in this list. Everyone loves Khunnie and I'm one of them! He ranks 1st place and I won't make no bones about it!

TOP 10 Best Looking Member of Idol Group

10위:'FT아일랜드' FT Island Hongki

9위:'빅뱅' BigBang TOP

8 위:'슈퍼주니어' Super Junior Siwon

7위:'원더걸스' Wonder Girls Sohee

6 위:'소녀시대' SNSD Yoona

5위:'투애니원' 2NE1 Sandara

4위:'SS501' Hyunjoong

3위:'샤이니' SHINee Minho

2위:'카라' Kara Hara

1 위:'2PM' NichKhun

blog comments powered by Disqus

My Monthly Quote

It's pointless to just envy other people's worlds.
I have to change my world myself.


- Sinichi Chiaki,
Nodame Cantabile

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP