2NE1 Dara - Me2day Updates! [Dec 4, 2009]

Dec 4, 2009

Woo! Dara's helping for G-Dragon's concert. How sweet is that? (winks)

Dara: EuSha eusha!!! Anything you need? I will help in whatever!^.^ I’m staff Dara working hard at GD concert set!ㅋHELP! Wears jacket… ㅋㅋㅋ

Dara: I’m CL roo. Over.

Dara: Just now that working staff Dara at GD con(cert)…. now that I recognised her out, she is a singer!ㅋㅋOh~~~Artiste Dara who is striking a pose in the waiting roomㅋEuKyakKyakKyak!!! Funny rightㅋㅋEveryone sleep well and good night!^.^”

CREDITS
Dara's Me2day + Sookyeong @ KBites for translations

blog comments powered by Disqus

My Monthly Quote

It's pointless to just envy other people's worlds.
I have to change my world myself.


- Sinichi Chiaki,
Nodame Cantabile

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP