Sandara Park is G-Dragon's Staff in his Concert

Dec 4, 2009


Girlgroup, 2NE1's Sandara Park turns into a staff member for GD's performance?

On December 4, Dara updated her me2day revealing a very interesting photo. She posted a picture of her, with the concert practice of G-Dragon at the background, wearing a sweater that said "HELP!"

Her me2day update came with a text, which exposed her youthful charms that said, "Argghhhh! What else do you need? I will do anything to help! ^^ Dara is a hard-working staff for GD's concert! Keke I'm wearing the jacket, HELP! Kekekeke."

2NE1 members have conveyed their updates for their fans through the services of me2day. Sandara Park's lively and unique personality, with her mischievous wit and unerring charm, have reflected through her updates. 2NE1 is currently preparing for their new album, making them stop their activities. Fans cannot see them easily or as often as a group performing on stage these days, but Dara's cute and charm-filled me2day updates never fail to bring a unique joy to the fans.

On the other hand, G-Dragon would be holding his "Shine a Light" Concert on December 5 and 6.

Her update brought to news right away. Indeed, this makes GD's fans anticipate for his concert tomorrow. Dara is just so sweet helping GD preparing for his concert. Dara even used a Blackberry 9000 phone to update this photo on me2day. I wonder from who that phone was.


CREDITS:

Source: Newsen
Taken out from
21EVO
Translated by: Belle aka knucklepink @ 21evo

blog comments powered by Disqus

My Monthly Quote

It's pointless to just envy other people's worlds.
I have to change my world myself.


- Sinichi Chiaki,
Nodame Cantabile

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP