2NE1 Me2day Dara - Guess who?!

Dec 7, 2009

Aha! Our goddess Dara loves playing guessing games, don't you think so? Earlier this day she updated her Me2day saying "Good morning!^.^ To BlackJacks, first a quiz! Now I’m thinking of this dance~ Hmm, who am I thinking of~? Ah, they have a really similar feeling and are good looking and they look easy to fit..ㅋ Hint? What’s ‘SUN’ in Korean?!ㅋ What’s might a bride wear?! Ja! I guessed!^.^". I guess the answer is pretty much obvious already. This girl is full of randomness. I swear, it's getting worst. Lmao.


She updated again giving the answer of her quiz. "It’s time to reveal the answer to the quiz! It’s Taeyang’s ‘Wedding Dress’! Jjak! Jjak! Jjak! Still a lot of people got the outfit..Kya~! At Sunday’s Inkigayo there was nothing to play with in the waiting roomㅋ I really wanted to see the dance, so I tried^^;; I shouldn’t be dancing Tokki? Kyak…ㅋ"


Our Ssantoki Reporter seems to be hungry during GD's performance that she keeps on updating her me2day with foods. "At the concert where Ssantokki experienced initially…ㅋ Although we didn’t have a lot of room in the waiting room, there were a lot of different foods set out for us! I went looking at this and that, then ate a grape and a strawberry! Um~ Still! The concert requests are distant!ㅋㅋㅋRustic Ssantokkiㅋㅋㅋ"

CREDITS
Dara's Me2day + AA-Chan for translations

blog comments powered by Disqus

My Monthly Quote

It's pointless to just envy other people's worlds.
I have to change my world myself.


- Sinichi Chiaki,
Nodame Cantabile

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP