2NE1 Me2day Dara - Han Byul and Dara: The Two Beautiful Noonas

Dec 8, 2009

I'm not really surprised that Han Byul would also be featured in Dara's me2day reports. We do know that Park Han Byul is one of Dara's close friends during trainee years. Don't you just love to see this two beautiful noonas together? What more if you were together with them? I'm sure fan boys would really love that, right? Well, I would want to see more interactions from these two on cam in the near future. Dara's report was "I’m with my friend Han Byeol~! In Korea I have few friends and one of them is Han Byeol! We both have birthdays in November and we both have free and easy personalities~ ㅋ 84 line fighting!^.^"

CREDITS
Dara's Me2day + AA-Chan for translation

blog comments powered by Disqus

My Monthly Quote

It's pointless to just envy other people's worlds.
I have to change my world myself.


- Sinichi Chiaki,
Nodame Cantabile

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP