2NE1 Me2day Dara - I just wanna kiss

Dec 17, 2009

Another work from our Minji-baby. Looks to me she's really into taking pictures now, eh? Especially from our goddess Dara. By the looks of Dara's photo, I bet she needs a boyfriend soon. Kissing a stuffed toy like that; I do that every time I'm missing my boyfriend before. Haha! "Another of Writer Gong’s works! A few days ago, she took a picture using her new camera!! Suddenly, while inside the dark car, we started taking pictures of each other! All of the pictures came out dark because there was no light in the car, but Minji’s new camera was able to take clear picturesㅋ Together with my penguin boyfriend!ㅋㅋ". Why does she call Minji-baby writer? I'm really curious about it. τ τ

CREDITS
Dara's Me2day + AA-Chan for translations

blog comments powered by Disqus

My Monthly Quote

It's pointless to just envy other people's worlds.
I have to change my world myself.


- Sinichi Chiaki,
Nodame Cantabile

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP