2NE1 Me2day Dara - 2NE1's Paparazzo

Dec 17, 2009

Yes, that's right! 2NE1 now has a paparazzo. In fact, we know her very well. You already know who? Yea, it's Minkki baby! I guess she had a new camera and she's been taking a lot of photographs lately. Daraporter said "This is Minji’s work!ㅋ These days, Minji takes a lot of fun pictures~! Run intoㅋ Unni! I hang up the phone when I see it! Minji’s works include pictures of the unni’s and oppa’s, the sky and flying birds, etc.ㅋㅋㅋ Writer Gong, fighting!^.^". Writer Gong? What do you mean by that Dara-ya? Is Minji-baby writing something? ─ ε ─

CREDITS
Dara's Me2day + AA-Chan for the translation

blog comments powered by Disqus

My Monthly Quote

It's pointless to just envy other people's worlds.
I have to change my world myself.


- Sinichi Chiaki,
Nodame Cantabile

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP