2NE1 Me2day Dara - It was me after all

Dec 16, 2009


Dara updated her Me2day even though they were already at the backstage. Did she just gave an answer again? Didn't she said the answer was Minji? WTH Dara. Lol. "*snapsnapsnap*! Zing~ Here is the correct answer for the quiz! Yes! Dara was getting stuck at the waist in her clothes. The person that was able to find the correct answer! Kya~ Genius!^^ Then, we should go and prepare to go on stage soon…Shoong~!!!^.^ Fighting!" Oh. I love her sketch by the way, looked like it was drawn by a kindergarten. Haha!

CREDITS
Dara's Me2day + AA-Chan for translations

blog comments powered by Disqus

My Monthly Quote

It's pointless to just envy other people's worlds.
I have to change my world myself.


- Sinichi Chiaki,
Nodame Cantabile

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP