2NE1 Me2day Dara - I'm back to driving!

Dec 24, 2009

Someone seems to be happy today. I think you get what I mean... Uh-huh! That's right, Dara is. She really wants to drive in Korea but unfortunately she doesn't have a license there? I think.. So I guess, if she's driving today then maybe she got a license already. kkk! Oh, and she's using the mysterious Blackberry 9000 phone to update her me2day again. ─ ─ "Tada!!! Dara is driving! Today is Christmas Eve! However, we have to work!^^ㅋ I’m happy! It’s free time~ The members are driving in the van! My driving ability has already been recognised! I can also park well!ㅋ I listened carefully and hold the steering wheel tightly~ I don’t fall~!ㅋ"

CREDIT
Dara's Me2day + AA-Chan for the translation

blog comments powered by Disqus

My Monthly Quote

It's pointless to just envy other people's worlds.
I have to change my world myself.


- Sinichi Chiaki,
Nodame Cantabile

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP