2NE1 Me2day Dara - To the Beauty Salon!

Dec 15, 2009

Our girls are getting ready, I'm quite curious how they'd look like tonight. I can't wait to see them there, hopefully if I could still watch it later. According to Dara, our girls are heading to the beauty salon to have a make over. I think she's also asking how are they going to look like. Oh, I'm pretty excited now. "On the way to the beauty salon…,, We arrived at the beauty salon!!! Transformation!ㅋ What kind of form will I take today~???"

CREDITS
Dara's Me2day (uncompressed by CLovely @ DC2NE1 + AA-Chan for the translation)

blog comments powered by Disqus

My Monthly Quote

It's pointless to just envy other people's worlds.
I have to change my world myself.


- Sinichi Chiaki,
Nodame Cantabile

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP