2NE1 Me2day Dara - Today is the Melon Awards!

Dec 15, 2009

Hopefully I'll be able to watch the show later, if my internet won't be cut off yet. Lol but I doubt it. Anyway, Dara seems to be excited for tonight's event. She had also revealed the answer to her guessing game last night. And I got it right too. Haha! Of course I should, I included all four of them. Lmao. "Today is the Melon Awards!!! Yay~ Do you know this picture?ㅋ Today’s clothing…hint!ㅋ It seems that no-one got the right answer in the quiz yesterdayㅠ It was Minji that had a lot of difficulty with her clothing…Neither one of has shown it yet!^.^ Please expect us today~↗We expect!"

CREDITS
Dara's Me2day + AA-Chan for translation

blog comments powered by Disqus

My Monthly Quote

It's pointless to just envy other people's worlds.
I have to change my world myself.


- Sinichi Chiaki,
Nodame Cantabile

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP