2NE1's Sandara Park imitating BIGBANG's SeungRi

Dec 12, 2009


It seems like our Dara goddess has made it to the news again. I think they were talking about how Dara imitated Seungri calling her "Noona" with his distinct accent which caused everyone's laughter. I think they were also talking about the "though younger guy" that Minji mentioned about Dara's ideal guy. Let's wait for someone to translate it soon. Found the translations!
2NE1 Sandara Park reveals that she thinks that Big Bang SeungRi is cute when he calls her ‘noona’.

On KBS 2TV ‘Entertainment Weekly’ aired on 12th December, Sandara Park was asked “Does Big Bang treat you like a noona?” she answered, “Yes they do. And SeungRi calls ‘noona’ the cutest.” and tried to imitate the way he calls her.

Also the members praised Park Bom on her beautiful leg line, and Park Bom said, “Really thankful. My legs are well….”

CL said, “I thought there were some fashion items that were scary previously. I would get hurt at my neck after I get off the stage.”
Meanwhile, watch 2NE1's interview at Entertainment Relay.


cr: sknsub



CREDIT
Newsen + Sookyeong @ KBites

blog comments powered by Disqus

My Monthly Quote

It's pointless to just envy other people's worlds.
I have to change my world myself.


- Sinichi Chiaki,
Nodame Cantabile

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP