Idol Big Show: G-dragon & 2NE1 - I Don't Care with SUBS

Dec 5, 2009



It's about time that this video gets subbed. It's been two months already since it was aired. Finally someone subbed it. G-Dragon said that his lyrics are of a guy's own point of view. It's funny how Dara responded his statements with "So, you're making excuses?". Hah! That was a good response. Men would always make excuses for their mistakes. Heh! But I'm not saying GD is like that, alright? Have fun watching the video!

CREDITS
Translated by: BBVIP Subs @ YouTube
Shared by: rie @ YGLadies

blog comments powered by Disqus

My Monthly Quote

It's pointless to just envy other people's worlds.
I have to change my world myself.


- Sinichi Chiaki,
Nodame Cantabile

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP