2NE1 Me2day Dara - GD's concert Day 1 is over.

Dec 5, 2009

Sandara Park just reported through her Me2day that G-Dragon's concert has finally ended and watch out for his second concert tomorrow. But I guess they'll be performing again for his second concert. We'll just have to wait for our Reporter Dara to inform us. Everyone look so stunning and even though Dara is at the back, she would still grab your attention with her fierce looks. She said "We’re back home!! The ‘Please Don’t Go’ Team babies are going to bed shortly because they’ll be attending Inkigayo tomorrow and they performed hard today!^^ There’s another GD concert tomorrow! Today was soooooo cool! Will tomorrow be as good? I’ll be the same for tomorrow!^.^ Good night!"

CREDITS
Dara's Me2day + AA-Chan for translations

blog comments powered by Disqus

My Monthly Quote

It's pointless to just envy other people's worlds.
I have to change my world myself.


- Sinichi Chiaki,
Nodame Cantabile

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP