Sandara Park loves G-Dragon's...hats that is!

Dec 11, 2009

We all know that G-Dragon and Sandara Park loves collecting hats, caps and beanies, right? Last time, Dara updated her me2day with a pic of her wearing G-Dragon's hat where he used during his Shine A Light concert. Just recently, Dara updated her me2day again wearing a similar cap from G-Dragon's "A Boy" MV. Both of them used similar caps with a cheetah's skin printed on it.

Well I guess I wouldn't be surprised that Dara would eventually steal G-Dragon's hats/caps/beanies in the near future. It seems like she likes GD style after all.

Thanks to quirkyromantic @ YGL for the info!

blog comments powered by Disqus

My Monthly Quote

It's pointless to just envy other people's worlds.
I have to change my world myself.


- Sinichi Chiaki,
Nodame Cantabile

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP