2NE1 Me2day Dara - Street Walking

Jan 26, 2010

I think Ssantoki is still having her revenge to Bomtaro. Hah! I remember one update of her where Bomtaro keeps on harassing Ssantoki that on the next photo she made a revenge by taking a photo and pretending at Bomtaro that she was included on it too where was actually posing at the camera already. But the unaware Bomtaro was tricked! It was only Ssantoki who can be seen in the photo and you can barely see Bomtaro in the side. Hah!

Dara reported "A girl walking all alone on the streets...ke" and I believe it's Bomtaro. Ssantoki's making sure that Bomtaro wouldn't be seen clearly. Hah. Or it's just another random update from Dara again. ㅋㅋㅋ

CREDITS
Dara's Me2day + Translated by: minzy-ah @ ygsecret21.com

blog comments powered by Disqus

My Monthly Quote

It's pointless to just envy other people's worlds.
I have to change my world myself.


- Sinichi Chiaki,
Nodame Cantabile

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP