2NE1 Me2day Dara - Find Hidden 2NE1

Jan 26, 2010

Aha! As expected from our random Ssantoki. Another guessing game for the Blackjacks, eh? It's another version of "Hidden Mickeys" LMAO. I think I don't need to ask if you can find Dara (above pic) and Minji (below pic) there, right? Heh. I wonder who edited this? Most probably from our techie Dara, no?

And I especially love this one. I think it's a pretty dope manipulation. I'd love to have a Minkki coin please. Make one for me Dara. A real one! Haha. Basically, her messages were like "Find Hidden Dara" & "Find Hidden Minji". Hehe. GT is my friend. (`∀´)

I thought Dara was done with her "Hidden 2NE1" game already, but NO! Another photo of an eye with Bom on it. Did you see it? Yes, I'm sure you did. Now, where are you going to hide CL this time? ㅋㅋㅋ Speaking of CL, here's another update from Dara!

HAHAHA! This is really funnaaaay! But I love it. Wow, if Dara was the one who manipulated these photos then I'm impressed with her. It's not bad, really. It's quite good, especially the Hidden Minji one. ㅋㅋㅋ

CREDITS
Dara's Me2day

blog comments powered by Disqus

My Monthly Quote

It's pointless to just envy other people's worlds.
I have to change my world myself.


- Sinichi Chiaki,
Nodame Cantabile

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP