2NE1 Me2day Dara - Bomtori and Ssantoki

Jan 23, 2010

Good day everyone! Ssantoki has updated once again. This time, she's showing the real form of Ssantoki and Bomtori. I think the unnies got themselves these new pets which actually reminds both of them. Aww.. so cuteeee! I think they should really let Minkki have her own puppy too. Let the birthday girl gratify too. LOL!

Speaking of birthday girl Minkki. I missed greeting her because I was away for a week. Now, better late than never. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MINKKI BABY!!! Keep on improving and we know you'll become more gorgeous than ever. Do your best! We love ya! ~ ♥

CREDITS
Dara's Me2day

blog comments powered by Disqus

My Monthly Quote

It's pointless to just envy other people's worlds.
I have to change my world myself.


- Sinichi Chiaki,
Nodame Cantabile

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP