Big Bang Daesung Me2day ─ Smile

Jan 23, 2010


I just knew today that Daesung made a me2day account. New added member from the YG me2day family. Lol. He got us a simple message: "Daesung is ^.^" and his smile is bright as always. He also got us another update; by the way he updated these way back January 16, 2010 forgive me for I have been away for a week and just got back today. Heh. Well anyway, here it is.

Dae said "Transformation (make-over) today!^.^" I wonder where he was and is he working alone? I wish he was with BB boys. Heh. It would be fun to see them together there.

CREDITS
Daesung's Me2day
Translation: me2day l TOPXP @ choitopthailand
Shared by: shinhdeplol @ Soompi

blog comments powered by Disqus

My Monthly Quote

It's pointless to just envy other people's worlds.
I have to change my world myself.


- Sinichi Chiaki,
Nodame Cantabile

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP