2NE1 Me2day Dara ─ My favorite Han River

Jan 14, 2010

It seems like someone wants to show a beautiful view as well. So the girls are back in Korea again, eh? After having a short vacation in Japan? Well, I'm not sure if it was a short vacation though but some fans did see Dara and Minji were shopping there. Anyhow, Dara's showing yet another picture of her favorite Han River while saying "The Han river froze! How did snow pile up, even on the Han River? It seems like you can even run on top of there But please don't try it because it's dangerous!ke"

CREDITS
Dara's Me2day + Translated by: PEDOBEAR @ YGLadies.com

blog comments powered by Disqus

My Monthly Quote

It's pointless to just envy other people's worlds.
I have to change my world myself.


- Sinichi Chiaki,
Nodame Cantabile

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP