2NE1 Me2day Dara - Isn't it cute?

Jan 14, 2010

Written on the lamp means "Sandara, I love you to death"
(trans by: COCONUT @ YGL)

Uh-huh. The heart-shaped lamp is cute indeed. Dara was scared an said "This is a mini-fire for Darong who's afraid of being in a dark room by herself!!! Isn't it cute?! ^_^ But when I'm scared, I just go look for CLroo or Minggi and I glue myself to them!ke But for Bom... I can't attach myself to Bom... She'll pretend to be a ghost..it's even scarier!!!ke" So the lamp was actually given to Dara, eh? I wonder who gave it to her. That was kind of sweet though. And lol, Park Sisters are so adorable!

CREDITS
Dara's Me2day + Translated by: PEDOBEAR @ YGLadies.com

blog comments powered by Disqus

My Monthly Quote

It's pointless to just envy other people's worlds.
I have to change my world myself.


- Sinichi Chiaki,
Nodame Cantabile

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP