2NE1 Sandara Park, “Funny selca? They are photos of rules and art”

Jan 14, 2010


2NE1 Sandara Park speaks up about the talks by netizens about how she only takes funny/joke selca.

Sandara Park revealed during her recently UFO Radio, “The funny selca I take, I treat them like pictorial letters. I feel that it will have more effects to show what I am doing and how I have been through photos.”

She added, “My selca are photos with souls of rules and arts. I cannot agree that they are just funny selca. The expression when I wrinkle nose is like a mascot. In between the wrinkles, I am relaying the message ‘I miss you, thank you, I’m good, tiring, I love you’ to fans.”

With that, fans have sent encouraging messages to Sandara Park after that like, “That’s not funny selca, but art selca”, “Sandara Park is cute in whatever you do”.

Park Bom and MinJi also reveals their true feelings on UFO radio. Also knwon as ‘Park Bom corn’ after her features of eating corn was shown on broadcast TV last year, Park Bom said, “Even though the corn incident was embarrassing, it has become something that makes me feel closer to fans. I will be careful not to cause another corn incident from now on.”

Youngest member Gong MinJi, also known as the ‘puppy manager’, said, “It was a pity we cannot keep a dog as a pet in the dorm. I want to have a cute puppy like that of Big Bang GDragon’s GaHo.”

Ahh. Dara's such a deep and witty person, don't you think so? And I love the fact the the fans encouraged her after that. Heh. Dara's loved by her fans a lot and by that, Dara never fails on loving them back as much as they do. She appreciates and values all her fans. Sweet, right?

On the other hand, our Bomtaro and Minji-baby revealed cute stuffs too. Bommie also wants to get closer with the fans too. She cares about us, too! And poor Minji-baby, she can't have a puppy. Is it because of your unnies? or perhaps just your Dara-unnie? Hah. But I think Dara's not afraid of dogs anymore, right? She's very close to Gaho now ─ G-Dragon's dog. Or she's close only to Gaho and not with other dogs? XDD Oh well, I'm sure you'll have one soon.

CREDITS
Source:Newsen
Translated by/Taken from: KBites

blog comments powered by Disqus

My Monthly Quote

It's pointless to just envy other people's worlds.
I have to change my world myself.


- Sinichi Chiaki,
Nodame Cantabile

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP