2NE1 is already #1 on online music charts

Feb 8, 2010


Earlier we reported the release of 2NE1’s surprise new single Try To Copy Me for an upcoming Samsung CF. It’s only been a few hours and the song is already #1 on the online music charts!

Monkey3 predicted earlier that SNSD/Girls’ Generation would be holding the #1 spot for a while but it looks like they didn’t count on this surprise release as 2NE1 climbed up the ladder faster than a turtle.

Many were actually amazed that hip hop duo Untouchable beat out SNSD, 2AM and U-KISS in only a week, but it seems 2NE1 took a one up and beat them all out within a few hours. Monkey3 predicts that it’ll be a non-stop battle between SNSD, 2AM and 2NE1 for the top 3 spots.

The first time I heard the song, I didn't like it but after repeating it several times it's already growing on me. It has too much of auto tune for me and I can't distinguish right away whose voice per verse was it. But it got a sick beat and the repetitive chorus would make this song your LSS in a snap! But yea, I think it's for their Samsung CF so let's wait for it to be released. Great to see them topping up the charts that fast again. A go go go 2NE1!
CREDITS
Allkpop

blog comments powered by Disqus

My Monthly Quote

It's pointless to just envy other people's worlds.
I have to change my world myself.


- Sinichi Chiaki,
Nodame Cantabile

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP