2NE1 Me2day Dara - I want you

Feb 5, 2010

Wow. Dara still kept Big Bang's I want you shirt. That's quite a long time already. Our goddess said "Wassup?! I haven't been contacting lately huh? I'm resting at home these days with just T-shirt and sweatpants on so to show you is just... TT TT As I gain a year after a year (age wise) the number of self-cams are shortening.. My heart is young but... I'll have to play with Minky more! keke" Seems like Minkki baby and Ssantoki are having fun playing together, ne? Cute! I want to see MinDara please.

Our Ssantoki's playmate was tired and she wasn't able to play with her this time. She said "Oops...Minky is sleeping.. Just a minute ago she was making a racket.. Maybe she's tired from the deliveries (11th street deliveries) keke ah~ I'm usually the kind of person to show my friends funny pictures and stories so since I gained lots of new me2day friends, I'm happy! keke Without me2day i would be so bored~~~ keke comeon~" It's okay Dara, you can play with Minkki after her rest. And yes, we too, are very thankful because of Me2day... Without it, we would miss 2NE1 soooo badly.

CREDITS
Dara's Me2day + Translated by: lovesong @ ygsecret21.com

blog comments powered by Disqus

My Monthly Quote

It's pointless to just envy other people's worlds.
I have to change my world myself.


- Sinichi Chiaki,
Nodame Cantabile

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP