2NE1 Me2day Minji - Show is about to start!

Feb 1, 2010

This was updated yesterday but I was doing something else so I'll post it today. Anyway, our Minkki finally updated again! Now, if only Bomtaro would updated too then it'll be cool! Our maknae looks so cute here. I hope she gets to keep her hair longer cause I think she would really look gorgeous with longer hair. More provocative too when she dances. Ahuu! Minkki only said "There isn't much time left~~♥ Show is about to start~!!" Big Show Concert that is!

Meanwhile, she updated once again today.

She's showing one of her arts again! Woo! Our baby Minkki is very artistic! She said "These days, I’m obsessed with paintingㅋㅋ" Please show us more of your art works maknae!

CREDITS
Minji's Me2day + Translated by: lovesong @ ygsecret21.com | AA-Chan.net

blog comments powered by Disqus

My Monthly Quote

It's pointless to just envy other people's worlds.
I have to change my world myself.


- Sinichi Chiaki,
Nodame Cantabile

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP