2NE1 Me2day Dara - Nervous Ssantoki

Feb 1, 2010

This was updated yesterday too. So here it goes. Dara said "This is Big Show's last stage!!!! Aaah~ so sad TT TT Anyhow, it's the third day but why am I still nervous?! ke no ke The first and second days I was shaking that my comments were so weird keke it was awkward ke But it was so fun! Should we play again today? Hwaiting! ^.^" Aww. Our Ssantoki got really nervous, eh? Well I know you girls did a great job and I know you all had fun together! Good job, Ssantoki!

CREDITS
Dara's Me2day + Translated by: lovesong @ ygsecret21.com

blog comments powered by Disqus

My Monthly Quote

It's pointless to just envy other people's worlds.
I have to change my world myself.


- Sinichi Chiaki,
Nodame Cantabile

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP