LG 'Lollipop Project 2' without 2NE1

Feb 1, 2010

The countdown to idol group Big Bang’s upcoming ‘Lollipop Project 2′ begins!

Taking the Kpop world by storm with the hook song and vivid colours concept with ‘Lollipop’ in 2009, coming early February Big Bang will be showing their new features through ‘Lollipop project 2′ which is expected to set the new culture code in the new year.

LG CYON will be teaming up with YG Entertainment again for this project set to unleash in February. The first project was composed and produced by Teddy and GDragon, and was well received by music fans sparking off interests in various UCC videos produced and great following in the dance steps and fashion styles.

Back then, group 2NE1 also rose to stardom with their participation in this project. And for this time, it is known that Big Bang will be working with a new partner for this project.

Currently, ‘Lollipop Project 2′ is in the preparation stage done in secrecy. Much anticipation is for the new features Big Bang members will appear in for this new project.

OMG! My dream for them to perform this even just for once has been shattered!! I am very much sad to know there won't be any hope for me to see them perform their first ever collaboration! I hope Big Bang won't be doing this with other girl groups! Ahuu! On the other hand, I hope the rumors about our girls teaming up with Samsung. So I guess a collaboration from 2PM isn't impossible, ne? I hope so! I want 2:21PM collab too! They're the second collaboration that I want next to 2NEBang!


CREDITS
S:Newsen
Translated & Taken out from: KBites

blog comments powered by Disqus

My Monthly Quote

It's pointless to just envy other people's worlds.
I have to change my world myself.


- Sinichi Chiaki,
Nodame Cantabile

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP