2NE1 Me2day Dara - Behind the story of TTFM MV

Mar 11, 2010


Dara's been giving us hints about their TTFM MV many times already, right? Now she'll be giving us some goodies from their TTFM MV BTS. She reported "Wassup!? Hello its Reporter-Dara here! ^.^ It's so boring these days! So I decided to do a behind story on "Try to Follow Me" MV and show some never-before-seen self-shots with the memebrs!!! Tada! I will reveal it..hehehehe are your days boring~!? Dalong will play with you~!!! ^.^V"

CREDITS
Dara's Me2day + Translation by: lovesong @ ygsecret21

blog comments powered by Disqus

My Monthly Quote

It's pointless to just envy other people's worlds.
I have to change my world myself.


- Sinichi Chiaki,
Nodame Cantabile

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP